This course is for organisations looking for something a little different. This one day course will help to create Effective Teams that outperform the norm. It is a great team-building day that gets much deeper than an obstacle course or go karting ever will.
Who should attend an Effective Teams course?
Effective Teams is a 1 day course and we start by taking the team through a process of self-assessment and understanding using The McQuaig Self-Development Survey™.
This process helps the team recognise their natural strengths as well as areas to improve the gaps they need to address, to gauge its own effectiveness and thereby improve performance.
The second half of the Effective Teams day looks at how you can communicate better by understanding your team mates better. We do this by looking at how people naturally prefer to communicate. This opens up a lot of ‘aha!’ moments and binds teams together.
- Gain insight into your work-related strengths, developmental areas and how it impacts your relations with other team members.
- Analyse the strengths and weaknesses of your team.
- Identify several key actions you will take to leverage your strengths.
What you will learn in Effective Teams:
- Understand 7 key components of Effective Teams.
- Understand yourself and others in relation to personality styles and team functioning.
- How to manage your developmental areas back on the job.
What to expect:
Delegates will better understand the factors that help new teams gel and enable dysfunctional teams to become more productive.
They will learn how to create team synergy by better understanding personality styles, individual roles and team functioning. This will enhance team effectiveness.
Looking for other McQuaig Psychometric System courses?
The McQuaig name is owned by The McQuaig Institute of Executive Development.