Who should attend a Level 1 McQuaig Certificate?
Anyone in charge of recruits, or who manages or develops staff using the McQuaig Psychometric System. This course is ideal for anyone administering the McQuaig Psychometric System and those requiring basic interpretation skills.
If you are planning to continue to Level 2 Accredited McQuaig Interpreter training then you need to complete this course as a pre-requisite. If you are going to become a McQuaig Accredited Trainer you will also need to take this course.
The Level 1 McQuaig Certificate is really useful for HR Directors and Managers as well as line managers in all areas of an organisation.
- How to competently administer the McQuaig Psychometric System.
- Learn how to use the Tools and Surveys.
- Interpretation skills to a Level 1 Certificate standard.
- Best Practice and the Technical aspects of the McQuaig Psychometric System.
What you will learn in Level 1 McQuaig Certificate:
- Three levels of assessment and the pitfalls of judging others.
- McQuaig Mental Agility Test®.
- Interpreting the McQuaig Word Survey®.
- Best practice administration.
- Giving Feedback.
What to expect:
The Level 1 McQuaig Certificate gives an introduction to the McQuaig Psychometric System. The day focuses on the practical application of the System and includes basic interpretation to a Level 1 Certificate standard.
A certified McQuaig Trainer will lead your Level 1 McQuaig Certificate in person. You will then receive a bound workbook with punch out cards to help you remember the key concepts of Interpretation, profile types and trait descriptors.
The Level 1 McQuaig Certificate is a qualification issued in conjunction with The McQuaig Institute.
This workshop includes an open book assessment and requires pre-work.
Looking for other McQuaig Psychometric System courses?
The McQuaig name is owned by The McQuaig Institute of Executive Development.