BPS Test User Level 1 and 2 Training develops your skills as an effective user of psychometric testing.
Who should attend BPS Test User Level 1 and 2 Training?
- This British Psychological Society (BPS) qualification is for professionals who regularly use psychometric or psychological assessments.
- The course is designed for those who work in HR teams, recruitment, consultancy and personal development coaching.
- The training is ideal for anyone who uses psychometric testing in talent management, team/personal development and recruitment and selection.
- The BPS Test User course equips delegates with a wide range of skills in psychometric testing across multiple tests and assessment techniques.
- The course qualifies you in both Ability and Personality Testing (formerly Level A and B) in 2 days (plus pre-reading & post-course follow up).
- After training, you will be the registered ‘expert’ for your organisation and eligible to join the BPS Register of Qualifications in Test Use.
- BPS Test User training provides you with actionable skills and knowledge to conduct psychometric tests legally, fairly, effectively and ethically.
- You will learn best practice standards, reliability, validity and norms.
- How to integrate assessment into your talent management processes.
What are the benefits of holding a BPS Test User Level 1 and 2 qualification in test use?
- A nationally recognised qualification in test use recognised by employers.
- Discounted rates on five CIPD courses.
- Membership of the BPS’ Register of Qualifications in Test Use (RQTU).
- Free online access to reviews of tests.
- Quarterly editions of Assessment & Development Matters (ADM) delivered and online at the PTC website.
Pre & post-course requirements:
- Basic experience of psychometric testing.
- Post course assignment to meet the qualifications of the BPS.